Shelf units for bar materials with 3 different applications:
- Single- or double-sided shelf unit for storing tube rounds, bar material, pipes and tubes on cantilever supports
- Storage of di erent goods (blanks, storage bins) on shelves and in storage troughs suitable for laying on the 500 mm cantilever supports and/or upright feet
- Storage of ring-shaped materials with tubular holders, also suitable for separating rod and bar stock etc. which is stored upright
- Single-sided uprights made of double T-section IPE 100, welded and slotted on a 50 mm pitch to accept cantilever supports
- Longitudinal bracings, 1000 mm long, made of rectangular tube, 2 per bay
- Cross bracing screwed to the longitudinal bracings for additional stabilization. One cross bracing required for every 5 bays.
- Cantilever supports 400 and 500 mm long, T-section, screwed to the uprights to accept bar materials, shelves, and/or storage troughs (500 mm only)
- Roll stop, perforated steel angle, complete with fixings
Set-up: The shelf units must be located on a rm and even foundation. The uprights must be anchored to the floor.