Storage bins Polypropylene
Industrial-standard quality for high load capacity, impact-resistant due to especially thick walls, temperature-resistant from -20 to +80° Celsius.
Made of highly shock-proof polypropylene, which is not harmful to food, also resistant to common acids and alkalis.
Handle with big label, with archiving labels being suitable for printing.
Structured bottom reinforces stability and facilitates removal of small parts.
Dividers are attached at the sides and at the bottom and can be labeled separately.
|91 mm||81 mm||300 mm|
|183 mm||81 mm||300 mm|
Semi-open storage bins Premium
- Resistant against most chemicals like oils, gases, acids and alkalis
- Temperature-resistant from -40° to +80° Celsius
- With archiving label
- High density polyethylene (HDPE)
- 4 colours: yellow, red, blue and green
- 5 sizes
- Can be recycled to 100%
|88 mm||105 mm||53 mm|
|160 mm||105 mm||75 mm|
|235 mm||144 mm||120 mm|
|345 mm||205 mm||163 mm|
|485 mm||298 mm||189 mm|
Semi-open storage bins Classic
- High-impact polystyrene
- Smooth bottom, thus suitable for conveyor belts
- Can be stacked both length and crosswise
- 4 food-safe colours, application possible in almost any areas of life
- Accessories: archiving labels with plastic strips, packaging unit 25 pcs
|85 mm||100 mm||50 mm|
|160 mm||100 mm||75 mm|
|230 mm||145 mm||125 mm|
|335 mm||200 mm||150 mm|
|490 mm||310 mm||180 mm|